Labor Day Recipe: Vegan Whipped Feta by Golden Roots Nashville
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 block (7 oz) vegan feta cheese (Violife is a favorite brand)
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- Place feta in a food processor
- As the food processor is going, add in 1 Tablespoon of olive oil at a time and puree for 4-5 minutes, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula when necessary or until the feta is whipped/smooth.
- Place in a serving dish of choice, and place the back of the spoon in the middle of the dish. Create a well and fill with maple syrup or honey.
- Top with cracked pepper and enjoy!