Volley Cocktail: Smokey Cider
We don't know about you, but the peeps at Volley have been ready for fall (and all of the amazing recipes that go with the season).
Here is one of our new favorites, created by @BarBees (make sure you follow them on IG..you won't be disappointed):
- 1/2 can of Volley Spicy Ginger
- 1 oz. Mezcal
- 1 oz. thyme honey simple syrup (if you don't have this on-hand, local honey or standard simple syrup will work just fine. Or feel free to create your own version!)
- Splash of apple cider
- Garnish (optional, but recommended!): Cinnamon stick, thyme sprig, and/or apple slice
1. In a shaker with ice, measure out your Mezcal and simple syrup. Shake gently and strain into a highball glass with fresh ice.
2. Gently pour in Volley Spicy Ginger (reminder: make sure you flip the can before opening...unlike you, our juice settles!)
3. Top with a splash of apple cider (or to your liking...we don't judge).
4. Garnish, sip and enjoy.
We'd love to hear what you think and/or how you modified to make it your own. Drop us a comment below!